Cotelligent LLC © 2010. All rights reserved.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the Information on this Website may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission from Cotelligent.
Cotelligent, Cotelligent and IdentServ graphics, logos, and service names are trademarks of Cotelligent and its affiliates and group companies. Except as specifically permitted herein, these Trademarks may not be used without the prior written permission from Cotelligent. All other trademarks not owned by Cotelligent that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Cotelligent.
Cotelligent's website makes information available to visitors from all jurisdictions. This Website and the Information, tools and material contained in it are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Cotelligent or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction. The fact that you can access it from your jurisdiction does not mean that Cotelligent conducts any business at all in your jurisdiction.
Restriction On Use of Materials
Cotelligent owns this website and, unless otherwise indicated, all the material on it. Unless Cotelligent gives express written permission otherwise, no materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, hyperlinked, or distributed in any way.
- Cotelligent may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Cotelligent may monitor access to the Site.
- Cotelligent does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Cotelligent expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Cotelligent shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Cotelligent may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features.
- In no event will Cotelligent be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Cotelligent's website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products/services any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product/service or interpretations thereof.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Cotelligent harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Cotelligent disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Cotelligent makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Cotelligent. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Cotelligent reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience. The User's online behavior may be tracked and monitored with the intent to potentially improve the site experience for the User.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Cotelligent is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Cotelligent is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Cotelligent is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- The following limitation applies to all dealings you have with Cotelligent, including transactions which relate to your use of Cotelligent's website: IN NO EVENT SHALL Cotelligent BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST DATA OR LOST PROFITS, HOWEVER ARISING, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF A POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org