Cotelligent has the right combination of experience, expertise, and up-to-date knowledge of the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) applications to architect, implement, integrate, upgrade or optimize your installation of the Oracle EBS. With the combination of our experience and our methodology, we are providing the results that Oracle EBS customers are looking for to ensure they are getting the most out of their ERP investment.
At Cotelligent, our goal is to provide our customers with strategic solutions. In today's business environment, it's more important than ever to solve the customer's strategic business issues. A solution solves a strategic business issue or creates a competitive advantage by addressing issues related to people, processes, and technology. At Cotelligent we understand and meet your specific business needs by identifying the best technology solution to support your business and making the most out of your IT investments.
Cotelligent offers the following E-Business Suite specific services.
- Application Implementation and Upgrade Services - These are traditional implementation and upgrade services related to the Oracle E-Business suite; however Cotelligent utilizes a blend of remote and onsite resources to lower costs and mitigate risk. Cotelligent covers all Oracle E-Business Applications, as well as the Oracle Business Intelligence and EPM solutions.
- Applications Maintenance Support - Includes functional review and support of patches required for the Oracle Applications.
- Apps Technology Services - Includes solutions that address a customer’s RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions) components.
- Apps DBA – Cotelligent understands the differences between an Oracle DBA and An Oracle Apps DBA, and brings this knowledge and expertise to successfully manage environments for our clients.
- Apps Functional Services - Review current configuration and setup of the Oracle Applications. Applications functional consulting services also include enhancements and optimization of the Oracle Applications to meet business needs. Cotelligent can also utilize our functional specialist to review patches and provide testing of patches (full business process testing) as needed.
- Apps Support / Help Desk – Cotelligent can offer Level 1 and Level 2 support and even coordinate Service Request resolution as needed for our clients. While it is certainly advised that our clients maintain their Oracle Support and Maintenance agreement for the bug fixed and new released, Cotelligent provides a more consultative approach to resolving the clients support requests.
- Apps Business Services – Cotelligent has a wide and flexible service offering addressed at helping companies get the best use out of their Oracle Applications. Cotelligent can fill in key roles on a temporary or permanent basis for the performance of certain Oracle Applications related business processes, such as month end processing, AP, AR or other areas that are keeping your company from performing at peak efficiency.
- Apps Business Intelligence – Cotelligent understands that the true value of your Oracle Applications environment is the data and information that you get out of the Applications that help you achieve your corporate goals. Using Business Intelligence, Cotelligent customers can make proactive business decisions and movements instead of waiting until month end or quarter end close reporting to find out that you missed your business targets.
- Apps License Assessment – As part of our managed services offering, Cotelligent offers an Oracle license and support assessment. The goal of this assessment is make sure you have the correct products for your business goals, repurpose any un-used license components, and keep your cost low by not paying for un needed licenses or support components. We put our knowledge and direct experience with Oracle’s license and support policies to target a lower total cost of ownership.
- Apps Health Check – After the initial review, Cotelligent will continue to provide quarterly health checks as part of our managed service offering. The Apps Health Check includes Application specific diagnostic programs as well as a review of how the Oracle Applications are supporting the corporate goals.
- Apps Optimization – Our Optimization services set us apart from our competition. Our Oracle Application experts have direct experience building the ‘Business Flow’ assets that make up the E-Business Suite collateral used throughout Oracle Consulting today. These assets and tools are used to leverage optimal configurations and processes to ensure your company is receiving the best return on investment from your Oracle E-Business Suite implementation. The Business Flows are best practices as well as industry specific. And can be leveraged through our remote managed services or on site as necessitated by your business.
- Apps Workflow / BPEL – Cotelligent has a keen awareness of the business flow and how it is used to control and cut costs and increase revenue. Workflow analysis and optimization services can be leveraged through our remote managed service offering or on site as needed.
Cotelligent offers the full lifecycle implementation and support services for core Oracle E-Business Suite application modules, including Financial, SCM, Distribution, HR, CRM etc. as well as migrations and upgrades from legacy systems. Cotelligent’s step-by-step approach covers the gamut of activities: definition of functional and technical requirements; gap analysis; module configuration; conference room pilots; technical development for interfaces, conversions, extensions, and reports; expert “Applications” DBA support; test script development; and thorough system testing and production deployment. Our ongoing managed services provide post-production support, remote database administration, backup management as well as upgrades and patch management.
Oracle Enterprise Applications - ERP Solutions Portfolio:
- Business process re-engineering covering Financials, Projects, HRMS, CRM, Corporate Performance Management, Distribution
- Functional / Technical requirements, Gap analysis, Application architecture and Module configuration
- Custom development for interfaces, conversions, extensions & reports (RICE)
- Technical Infrastructure & Database Administration
- Quality & Performance Testing
- Production deployment & system testing
- Optimization services
- Post-production managed services, managed development services and support