Cotelligent helps build cost-optimization strategies, leveraging global sourcing capabilities, to reduce IT costs by as much as 40% - 45% over a 2 to 3-year period. A substantial amount of savings are recognized within the first year of strategy implementation, with exponential savings being recognized over the long term.
Our services enable you to:
Our cost-optimization strategies focus on:
- Eliminate waste and redundant spending
- Improve governance to eliminate overruns
- Optimize the use of technology and skills
- Align business and IT goals
- Decrease cost of data management
- Systems and Application Portfolio Rationalization, using our proprietary Momentum Methodology to baseline existing application portfolios and prioritize initiatives based on business benefits, organizational readiness, and technical complexity. The Momentum Methodology also helps surface potential benefits and risks related to the integration effort.
- IT Process Optimization, to help organizations reduce IT unit costs by 20% to 25% over the course of a three-year period. The major part of cost improvement is recognized through elimination of duplication of work and by applying the right level of effort and skill to each activity within the IT lifecycle.
- IT Sourcing Strategy, using Cotelligent’s business-aligned smart sourcing strategy. Built on a global service-sourcing delivery model, it has helped organizations reduce effective service unit cost by up to 45% over a three-year period. Our smart sourcing strategy leverages multiple service channels (on-shore, off-shore and near-shore) as well as a tightly integrated multi-sourced framework to optimize sourcing.
- Outsourced Testing and Defect Management - a critical aspect of all technology initiatives, stemming from M&A activity. We help address this spike in demand for testing, by supporting a variety of functional integration/regression/performance testing requirements arising in a post-merger scenario.
IT Program Optimization, using Cotelligent’s Program and Project Management methodologies that help reduce cost of rework and risk of failure for large and complex IT initiatives by up to 30%.
- When applied together, they substantially reduce the overall IT costs within an organization. Cotelligent also provides execution support, using our solution delivery services. Our support spans the entire lifecycle of IT Cost optimization, allowing you to recognize all forecasted cost savings, and ensuring we stand by our commitment to predicted benefits.